2005/11/13

五社神社

 
 
 
 
Evidently I live in one of the oldest neighborhoods in Hamamatsu. This morning I went to Gosha Shrine, just a couple of blocks from my place, and right next door to Hama Hall. I don't know a whole lot about it, but I suppose it has been around for a long time, because it appears in a miniature model I saw, in Hamamatsu Castle, of Hamamatsu in the period between 1603 and 1867. In the model, there is another shrine just next door to Gosha, but I didn't see another one, so perhaps that one has been destroyed. I also don't really know what was going on at the shrine this morning. There was a woman dancing with bells inside, and a load of dressed up families out front taking pictures of their children in kimonos. I couldn't resist taking some myself.

Esse templo é bem perto do meu apê aqui no certo de Hamamatsu. Não sei o que estava acontecendo hoje de manhã, mas foi irrestitível tirar fotos dessas crianças vestidas de kimono e tal. Muito lindas!

アパートから近い神社でかわいい子供を見て思わず写真をとってしまった。。神社の歴史について何も知らない。知っている人がいたら声をかけてね。

1 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

はじめまして。
子供達の写真は「七五三」のお祝いですよ。
「健やかに育ちますように」と神社にお参りします。
男の子は3歳か5歳 女の子は3歳か7歳です.

千歳飴(chitoseame)という飴の入った袋を持って記念写真を撮ります。