2005/11/23

Mom Milk

I discovered a really big 100 yen shop way down my street. The selection was pretty impressive, especially these notebooks: Click to enlarge.
 
 
 
Café tem cú?!? Quem sabia?

And there were lots of cards too. Look out Hallmark!
 
Is your life complete?

 
"I'm glad to know you're fine. That is about all I want to tell you this time."

 
A world of kittens in macaroni would be a fantasy indeed!

 
A card for every occasion!

 
You cannot cancel happiness. What can only be done now. You cannot cancel happiness.
This one is a card too, believe it or not.

3 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

I love the cards! Especially the happy housekeeping cards. What does it say about me that I don't know what "a pinch" is?
shannon

Bryan さんのコメント...

Yeah, I don't know what a pinch is either, actually. How am I ever supposed to find true happiness in this condition??

匿名 さんのコメント...

Too bad for you! Everything hinges upon this little bit of knowledge. Our ignorance will be marked on our permanent records, and we will be cast out into the wilderness with only our shame for company!